With the temperatures cooling off a bit in the city of Vancouver, why not look back at the heartwarming smiley things that were said and done to enjoy the summer heat while staying super cool. :sunglasses:
1) Indulging on some cutely created macarons
2) Making room for waffles and ice cream
Cacao 70 located on Granville St. just south of West Georgia St. had a menu of desserts, crepes, waffles and ice cream. The camping smore-like dessert waffle was so good! :sob: Thanks to Michael for sharing it with me!
3) Enjoying rooftop patio views and drinking the night away
How about enjoying a coke-and-whiskey mix in your old high school-esque beer pong cup with a couple of friends jamming out to Top 40 hits? (When going basic does the job :smirk:) Thanks to Julia for hosting! May I add that everyone needs a Coco Chanel quote shower curtain like Julia’s :raised_hands:
4) Strutting the streets of Vancouver catching shiny Pokemon and trading for a regional
Hatched a shiny Azurill, caught a shiny Onix and received a Chatot from a trade but still didn’t catch a shiny Rayquaza let me just weird flex what I got :tired_face: The hatched Pichu was a nice touch.
5) Landing an Ex-Raid at Burnaby Park
Raiding with condo buddies and Telus employees does you wonders.
6) Grabbing delicious Taiwanese food at midnight
Pearl Castle Cafe staples are the pearl milk tea and chicken nugget fried rice. The beef noodle soup is also so tasty!
7) Cheering your friends at the Steveston Dragon Boat Festival
8) Planning a trip and awaiting the day you reunite with your best friend
And that’s all she wrote. :kissing_heart:
I am looking forward to my trip to San Francisco in less than a week and to all the activities thereafter! Until next time, keep smiling 🙂
How did you spend the month of August? What everyday things make you smile?
Also feel free to check out how I celebrated Pride 2019 in Vancouver!